- Aim To study the optimum extraction condition for active polysaccharide from traditional Chinese drug Phellinus linteus.
- Methods:Enzymolysis technique and alcohol was applied for decolorization, and ph enol-sulfuric-acid method was used to determine the active polysaccharide conte nt.
- Many funguses content active polysaccharide substance that can increase immunity , and control tumours. They also contain many minerals, vitamin and inorganic.
- growth-inhibitory active polysaccharide
- The orient has been playing an active role in the world economy.