- Refreshes the contents of the active page in the left browser pane.
- Called by the framework when the page is made the active page.
- These potential relationships can be as simple as a title or as deep as hyperlinked footnotes that lead to active pages, which are also footnoted.
- Most Active Pages - In order of most active, this will list the pages that have undergone the most changes, such as edits, additions and comments.
- Each workbench window has a collection of 0 or more pages; the active page is the one that is being presented to the end user; at most one page is active in a window at a time.
- In System/370 virtual storage systems, a program interruption that occurs when a page that is marked"not in real storage" is referred to by an active page.
在IBM System/370虚拟存储系统中,当一个活动页面引用一个标记为“不在实存储器中”的页面时,系统所产生的一种程序中断。同missingpage interruption, page translationexception。
active bud active active T-cell rosette test active radar-jammed shells Active Optical Fusing System active fiber loop replicator active infrared illumination active carbon particle swarm active politeness strategies active message communication active carbon pneumoconiosis Active Carbon Air Filter HCPT