- The orient has been playing an active role in the world economy.
- He is an active member of the school's stamp club.
- An active volcano may explode at any time.
- Is it wise to engage in active sports at your age?
- She was active as a left-winger in the party.
- He was very active and rode down several horses.
activetype active active earth and water pressure Active accumulative temperature active bond investment strategy Active Optics Simulation System active infrared tracking system Active Interference Suppression active nano-calcium carbonate active communications satellite active constrained layer damping