- The orient has been playing an active role in the world economy.
- He is an active member of the school's stamp club.
- An active volcano may explode at any time.
- Is it wise to engage in active sports at your age?
- She was active as a left-winger in the party.
- He was very active and rode down several horses.
activetype active active counter-force control active non-resisted exercise active potassium dating method active radar and passive radar Active Dye Printing on Textile active large- power resistor active absorption of organisms ACTIVE ROSIN CORED SOLDER WIRE Active energy import per phase Active oxygen scavengingsystem