- Operation object An active object that is responsible for an asynchronous request to the Message Server.
- An active object that is responsible for an asynchronous request to the Message Server.
- Consequently, you can eliminate much of the synchronization hassles required to program in a more procedural model by using an active object.
- Glycoprotein is a kind of vital physicological active object, which is made from many covalent forms of polypeptide and oligosccharide.
- Hook method that performs application-defined shutdown activities. This method should generally not be called directly by applications, particularly if the task is an active object.
- In fact, it is normal for active objects to be designed to handle one type of event exclusively.