- Particles deposited in the alveoli are immediately subjected to coating by surface active lipid materials.
- Amides of fatty acids with ethanolamine (FAE) are biologically active lipids that participate in a variety of biological functions, including the regulation of feeding.
- The orient has been playing an active role in the world economy.
- He is an active member of the school's stamp club.
- An active volcano may explode at any time.
activenode active active vibration isolation module active network socket programming active satellite attitude control active anti-rhinitis nasal drop Active component of Chinese herbs Active oxygen resistance activity Active Vibration Isolation System Active Low Light Level Television active-type sealed oil blocking