- At 36 weeks and beyond management of PROM consists of delivery. Patients in active labor should be allowed to progress.
- Most previous studies of intrapartum interventions have focused on active labor, showing little effect on cesarean delivery rates.
- Patients who are not yet in active labor (in the absence of fetal distress meconium or clinical infection) may be discharged for 48 hours and labor usually follows.
- It takes a lot of labor to build a railway.
- You needn't labor a point that is perfectly plain.
- The orient has been playing an active role in the world economy.