- By properly aligning the body you reduce excess stress so that muscles and ligaments are strengthened equally on both sides of the active joint.
- Although psoriatic arthritis involves distal interphalangeal joints, usually active joints are red, warm, and tender.
- The orient has been playing an active role in the world economy.
- The delays put the whole schedule out of joint.
- He is an active member of the school's stamp club.
activenode active Active Duty Unit Identification Code Active modified atmosphere packaging Active/Positive Member Enterprise active pupiliary dilatation glaucoma Active recirculating fiber delay line active and passive safety integration active hybrid film integrated circuit active linear four-terminal network Active oxygen generation and clearing