- The inter-relation between leaf zinc content and CA activity and the mechanism of CA activity inhibition induced by Bordeaux mixture were discussed.
- The foundings above certificated roglitazone could actively inhibit the development of artherosclerosis.
- S.) and 2006.Mature varroa females feed on hemolymph, the bees' blood.The mites also carry viruses and actively inhibit the hosts' immune responses.
- Bacteriocins are antibacterial produced by bacteria that can kill or inhibit the growth of some bacteria.Bacteriocins actively inhibit a wide ra nge of gram-positive bacteria.
- The orient has been playing an active role in the world economy.
- He is an active member of the school's stamp club.