a form of acquired immunity in which the body produces its own antibodies against disease-causing antigens
- The rats in pure injury group did not perform active immunity.
- Objective To explore the long-term effect of anti-HBV active immunity on chronic HBV infected patients with normal hepatic function.
- Objective:To study the relationship between the expression of P 53 and HSP70 in human hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) for further research on anti-tumor active immunity.
目的 :进行抗人肝癌的肿瘤主动性免疫研究 ,初步探讨人肝细胞肝癌 (HCC)中p5 3蛋白及热休克蛋白 70 (HSP70 )的表达并分析其间的关系。
- Methods Guinea pig animal model of experimental allergic orchitis(EAO) was created by active immunity to observe the qualitative changes of spermatogenic cells in testes and sperm in cauda epididymis.
- Influenza may be prevented by active immunization with a polyvalent killed or subunit vaccine.
- Active immunization with NP30 could induce a good protection in goats against the infection with Schsitosoma cercariae.