- The active fragment consisted of two peptide chains linked by two disulphide bridges, comprising 26 and 9 amino acid residues with Ser and Phe as the Nterminal, Leu and Hse as the C-terminal residues respectively.
- To determine the minimal active fragment of Cry1Ba3 protein, nine different fragments of cry1Ba3 gene were amplified using PCR, and then were expressed in E. coli BL21 respectively.
- Keywords trinuclear iron complex;thermal decomposition;active fragment;
- These bullets fragment on impact.
- The orient has been playing an active role in the world economy.
- He is an active member of the school's stamp club.