- McAb 3A5, a rat monoclonal antibody, was linked to norcantharidin (NCTD),an antitumor drug currently in clinical use, by active ester method.
- A mixture of formic acid and acetic anhydride was found to be effective for the formation of an oxazolone, which was converted to an active ester in situ in the presence of a phenol or an N-hydroxide.
- Fipronil(F) and one of its analogy(FH)were adopted as haptens0 The former was coupled to carrier protein by both EDC and GD, and the later was coupled to carrier protein by active ester.
- In particular, the resulting active ester with pentafluorophenol facilitated the subsequent reaction with an amine and the hydrazine derivative to yield the C-terminal amide and hydrazide, respectively.
- Bovine serum albumin(BSA) and ovalbumin(OVA) were used as protein carriers respectively to couple with hapten ENR by an active ester method, and complete antigens ENR-BSA and ENR-OVA were prepared.