- In this paper the principle,scheme and feature of an active electronic error compensator for currenttransformer are described.
- Abstract A full-wave time domain simulation of Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) is carried out based on the Finite Integration Technique (FIT).
- Tracking twice as many targets as the radar it replaces, the AESA features active electronic beam steering, which allows the radar beam to be repositioned nearly instantaneously.
- The Humvee-mounted G/ATOR uses active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar to detect and track aircraft, cruise-missiles, and ground weapons, as well as to provide traffic control.
- The orient has been playing an active role in the world economy.
- While most conventional airborne radars rely on some form of mechanically scanned antenna to transmit and receive signals, active electronically scanned array (AESA) sensors employ a fixed aperture.