- The patient may show an actual crater deforming indication of active disease.
- There are now a few uncontrolled studies supporting the use of TNF inhibitors in patients with active disease.
- When a patient with active disease coughs or sneezes without covering up the mouth, the bacteria will be spread into air through the aerosol.
- Night deeper thoughts more active disease could not help but pick up a pen the book, write down philately life bit by bit.
- The percentage of peripheral blood CD4+CD25+T cells in patients with active disease was significantly lower compared to patients with non-active disease(P<0.01),and those were related to the disease active stage.
- Researchers discovered that plants infected with a virus give off a gas that activates disease resistance in neighboring plants.