- Active coping is the most important predictor of social health, and it could predict 20.0% of the variance. The utility of social support and self-esteem could predict 4.8% and 3.0% of the variance.
- Farmer-workers always adopt more active coping style when facing frustration, predicament and pressure, mainly using solving problem, transferring attentiveness, asking for help and depression.
- Results Factors of the active coping ability and abnormality during postpartum were related with the depression, while entering the equation of regression, only factor of active coping ab...
- The orient has been playing an active role in the world economy.
- Coping with child rearing and a full-time job.
- He is an active member of the school's stamp club.