- Artemisinin, an active compound extracted from Artemisia annua, L. together with its derivatives are widely used as anti-malarial drugs.
- The intradermal test must be done with active compound before using cephalosporins in patients allergic to pini...
- This review discussed the development of amide herbicdes, mainly new active compound and some questions in application.
- The results of GC-MS showed that the active compound of eucalyptus oil was 1,8- cineole, the relatively content was about 90.81%.
- A pharmacologically active compound produced by growing microorganisms which kill or inhibit growth of other microorganisms.