- The electrical connector of an active circuit component.
- Active sensors (like active circuits in general) require an external source of excitation.
- This paper presents a novel unequal cross-slot coupled circularly polarized microstrip antenna excited by coplanar waveguide(CPW),which is convenient to be integrated with active circuits.
- Most recently, they have introduced their MicroTouch feature that reduces touchdown damage that can occur when testing fragile devices or when pads are located over active circuit geometry.
- active circuit / zero voltage switching
- The orient has been playing an active role in the world economy.