Active carbon supported的用法和样例：
- In this paper,catalysis reaction of polyethylene terephthalate(PET)depolymerization using active carbon supported acetate zinc as catalyst under microwave were investigated.
- The synthesis of benzylacetate with acetic acid and benzyl alcohol as reactants and Active Carbon Supported Ferric Chloride as catalyst has been studied.
- Fructone was synthesized from ethyl acetoacetate and glycol using activated carbon supported phosphotungstic acid as catalyst.
- A method for synthesis of namyl lactate based on activated carbon supported phosphotungstic acid as catalyst was developed.
- Kinetics of oxidative carbonylation of methanol was studied using a continuous flow micro-reactor.A novel catalyst, activated carbon supported cuprous chloride, was used for the reaction.