Active carbon supported的用法和样例：
- In this paper,catalysis reaction of polyethylene terephthalate(PET)depolymerization using active carbon supported acetate zinc as catalyst under microwave were investigated.
- The synthesis of benzylacetate with acetic acid and benzyl alcohol as reactants and Active Carbon Supported Ferric Chloride as catalyst has been studied.
- Fructone was synthesized from ethyl acetoacetate and glycol using activated carbon supported phosphotungstic acid as catalyst.
- A method for synthesis of namyl lactate based on activated carbon supported phosphotungstic acid as catalyst was developed.
- The cyctic Condensation Carbonyl Perfume-Fructone is synthesized by the condensation reactions between acetoacetic ester and ethylene glycol with activated carbon supported phosphoric acid as catalyst.