- This condition was caused by injury to the rib under the pectus bar with active bleeding.
- Status post-ileostomy with pseudoaneurysm formation and active bleeding has not been reported in the literature.
- Active bleeding limited fibrobronchoscopy.Therapeutic bronchial artery embolization was attempted prior to surgery.
- Conclusion: LMWH is an ideal anticoagulant for HD, which is of first choice in particular for patients with a bleeding tendency and active bleeding.
- We report on a case of active bleeding from a ruptured tracheo-carotid fistula occurring in on 87-year-old female patient who had a tracheostomy.
- Results 3 cases of active bleeding and 7 cases of obvious oozing of blood at incisal margin were successfully treated by transfixion during operation.