- 有效的， 起作用的
- 活泼的,活跃的; 积极的 doing things; energetic
- 起作用的 able to produce the typical effects or act in the typical way
- 主动的 having the person or thing doing the action as the subject
- chemical agent capable of activity
- the voice used to indicate that the grammatical subject of the verb is performing the action or causing the happening denoted by the verb;
"`The boy threw the ball' uses the active voice"
- a person who is a participating member of an organization;
"the club issues a list of members, both the actives and the retirees"
- tending to become more severe or wider in scope;
- engaged in or ready for military or naval operations;
"on active duty"
"the platoon is combat-ready"
"review the fighting forces"
- disposed to take action or effectuate change;
"a director who takes an active interest in corporate operations"
"an active antagonism"
"he was active in drawing attention to their grievances"
- taking part in an activity;
"an active member of the club"
"he was politically active"
"the participating organizations"
- characterized by energetic activity;
"an active toddler"
"active as a gazelle"
"an active man is a man of action"
- exerting influence or producing a change or effect;
"an active ingredient"
- full of activity or engaged in continuous activity;
"an active seaport"
"an active bond market"
"an active account"
- in operation;
"keep hope alive"
"the tradition was still alive"
"an active tradition"
- (of the sun) characterized by an increased occurrence of sunspots and flares and radio emissions
- expressing that the subject of the sentence has the semantic function of actor:
"Hemingway favors active constructions"
- (used of verbs (e.g. `to run') and participial adjectives (e.g. `running' in `running water')) expressing action rather than a state of being
- (of e.g. volcanos) capable of erupting
- (of e.g. volcanos) erupting or liable to erupt;
- engaged in full-time work;
"though past retirement age he is still active in his profession"
- He is an active member of the school's stamp club.
- She was active as a left-winger in the party.
- We should take active part in extracurricular activities.
- Vesuvius is an active volcano.
- She has an active imagination.
She is an active girl.
The cat is an active animal.
He is the most active student in our class.
This old man has an active brain.
Mount Vesuvius is an active volcano.
These young people have active minds.
She has an active imagination.
His brother is a soldier in active service.
He has an active influence over the community.
It was unanimously aerged that some active measures be taken to improve the situation.
This sentence is in the active voice.
Joe Hill took an active part in the worker's struggles for better pay and better conditions.
The retired engineer takes an active part in neighbourhood affairs.
Their children are well-fed, active and healthy.
He may be old, but he is more active than some young men.
He's over 90 and not very active.
Old people cannot be so active as young people.
They are rare women who become active instead of apathetic as they grow older.
Although he is over 70, he is still active.
In “I study English” the verb is active.
在I study English一句中动词为主动语态形式。
I heard that he was active about some business .
The mayor's wife is active about public welfare.
He has been active as a television writer and journalist.
He is ardently active for the object.
They were active for the cause of environmental protection.
I am as active as you in physical training.
She's active in the work of the Trade Union .
As a young man, he was active in politics in his spare time.
He is active in sports.
He is active in work.
The boy is active in imagination.
What you said probably explains why you haven't been as active as some of the others in the discussion.
She is active in doing good to mankind.
From the start, he was active in drawing public attention to that political issue.
Seeing him so active was a great encouragement.
- active bank account 尚有存款的银行户头
- active child 活泼的孩子
- active club member 活跃的俱乐部成员
- active coal mine 开采中的煤矿
- active communications satellite 尚能传播信号的通讯卫星
- active deposit 放射性矿藏
- active life 勤奋的生活
- active mind 思维敏捷
- active part 积极的作用
- active vocabulary 积极词汇
- active volcano 活火山
- active atoms 活性原子,放射性原子
- active boy 好动的男孩
- active capital 流通资本
- active carbon 活性炭
- active duty 现役
- active imagination 丰富的想象力
- active law 有效的法律
- active list 现役名册
- active market 活跃的市场
- active measures 积极手段
- active remedy 速效药物
- active sports 剧烈的运动
- active tuberculosis 活动性结核
- active voice 主动语态
The most active fellow in Europe.出自：2 Henry IV,Shakespeare
Sunday was..the most active day of the week.出自：Day Lewis
- active在句中主要用作定语,可修饰的范围很广,可以是人,也可以是物; 可以是具体名词,也可以是抽象名词。active在句中还可用作表语,偶尔也可用作宾语补足语。
- active作“起作用的”“主动的”解时,无比较级和最高级; 作其他意思解时,比较级和最高级是more active和most active。
- active, busy, diligent
这三个词意思比较接近,但含义不同:active侧重主动、活跃; busy侧重忙碌,没有时间; diligent侧重勤勉、用功。另外, active和diligent后多接in,而busy后多接with。
- active, positive
这两个词都可译为“积极的”,其区别在于侧重点不同:active强调主观因素的作用; 而positive强调客观效果或影响。例如:It is important to bring all the positive factors into full play in the building of socialism.在社会主义建设事业中调动一切积极因素是很重要的。For this project,I hope that everyone will make positive suggestions.对这项工程,希望大家提出积极建议。
- ☆ 14世纪中期进入英语，直接源自拉丁语的activus，意为从事世的间活动。
- alert alive quick imaginative diligent lively vigorous busy occupied functioning operative vibrant working
- actively adv. 积极地；主动地
- ACTIVE:Advanced Controls Technology for Integrated Vehicles先进控制技术,设计了一种综合的车辆
- ACTIVE:A Vision/Radar/Weapon System With Detectable Emissions视觉/雷达/武器系统与探测排放
- ACTIVE:Achieving Competitiveness Through Innovation and Value Enhancement通过创新和价值实现竞争力的提高
- active:active adj. 积极的, 能起作用的, 现行的, [语法]主动的, 活动的, 活跃的, 活性的n. [语法] 主动语态, 积极分子 英英解释:名词active:1. chemical agen…