- Activity Based Management Using an activity-based costing system to improve the operations of an organization.
- Activity Based Costing (ABC) is the media in the conbination of ABCM and the new ABMS.
- These will also be supplemented with activities based on French videos and Francophone web sites.
- The basic idea of activity based costing is that products consume activities and activities consume resources.
- Commercial satellite launching represents the peaceful use of space technologies and is a normal commercial activity based on mutual benefit.