- Reduced Claymore activation time from 10 to 5 seconds.
- The advance of temperature may shorten activation time of water-activated battery.
- The ozone activation time, the content of hydrophilic monomer and the concentration of antistatic agent were optimized.
- The DAR and the dispersion of local activation time (AT diff) and that of the action potential duration (APD diff) were measured and calculated.
- The optimal reaction conditions were as follows; the main factors which affect the decolouring ratio were acid con centration, solid - liquid ratio , temperature and activation time.