- Reduced Claymore activation time from 10 to 5 seconds.
- The advance of temperature may shorten activation time of water-activated battery.
- The ozone activation time, the content of hydrophilic monomer and the concentration of antistatic agent were optimized.
- Results show that the BET specific surface and specific capacitance increased as the KOH dosage and activation time increased, and the specific capacitance can reach 247F/g.
- The optimal reaction conditions were as follows; the main factors which affect the decolouring ratio were acid con centration, solid - liquid ratio , temperature and activation time.