- I have strong interest in works of sb and his followers,and activity theory.
- Some coecivity theories based on the different defect models, such as the nucleation theory, the pinning theory, the thermal activation theory, and the starting field theory are briefly reviewed.
- In the view of didactics, the activity theory has its own uniquedeveloping history.
- Stephen Billett (2003),Vocational Curriculum and Pedagogy:An Activity Theory Perspective,European Educational Research Journal,Volume 2,Number 1.
- This paper,from the perspective of instructors and with activity theory as its theory framework,focuses on the components of the activity system of learning strategies in OLE and teaching mode.