- The activation rate of Glu-PG by H-UK is two times that by L-UK,but in theactivation of Lys-PG,both H-UK and L-UK showed almost equal rates. The activa-tion rate of Lys-PG by UK is 8-fold that of Glu-PG.
- Under the low concentrations (0.1,0.5,1mg/g) of Chlorothalonil, Carbendazim and the mixture of Carbendazim-Chlorothalonil the activation were not clear, while the activation rate still less than 20% under the concentration of 10mg/g and 50mg/g.
- In vitro mature (IVM) rate and pathenogetic activation rate ofporcine oocytes, at present, are still low, which become a barrier to progress in research ofporcine embryonic engineering.
- At this rate we won't be able to afford a holiday.
- Therefore, the lacustrine level changes were mainly controlled by the interplay of activity rate and characteristics of the faults, transgression and the climate.