名词 activation energy:
- the energy that an atomic system must acquire before a process (such as an emission or reaction) can occur
- The binary gasless SHS processes with large overall activation energies were studied.
- Moreover,the reaction path,activation energies and equilibrium constance during the tautomerized reaction involving hydrazone form and azo form are obtained.
- The activation energies of the reaction in the absence of catalyst and in thepresence of zinc chloride were 51.3 and 8.3kJ/mol respectively.
- The apparent activation energies for propagation were 54.4, 42.9 and 24.9 kJ/mol when DPE/n-BuLi were 1.0, 5.0 and 10.0, respectively.
当 DPE/n-BuLi分别为 1.
- The ratios of frequency factors A ii / A ij and the differences of activation energies ( E ii - E ij ) are calculated by Arrhenius equation.
并根据 Arrhenius方程计算了该体系均聚、共聚反应频率因子之比 Aii/Aij和活化能之差 Eii- Ei
- The corresponding activation energies Ezn and Epb are 16.39 and 34.10 kcal when the pressure is 13.3Pa and the melt is not stirred.