- The behavior of the laser welding of magnesium alloy with several activating fluxes was studied under the same experimental condition.
- Activating flux TIG welding (A-TIG welding) is a method by which a variant TIG welding activating fluxes is coated on surface of plate.
- A-TIG welding as a high-efficient welding process is the method that TIG welding is made by covering the activating flux on the surface of the weldment.
- Some experiments, including weld deviation experiment, A-TIG welding experiment with DCSP mode and FBTIG welding experiment, are made to study the mechanism of activating flux improving penetration.
- The effects of welding speed, defocusing distance, laser power, shielding gas, activating flux and activating elements on weld shape in YAG laser welding of SUS304 stainless steel was studied.