- A-TIG welding as a high-efficient welding process is the method that TIG welding is made by covering the activating flux on the surface of the weldment.
- The effects of welding speed, defocusing distance, laser power, shielding gas, activating flux and activating elements on weld shape in YAG laser welding of SUS304 stainless steel was studied.
- Activating flux TIG welding (A-TIG welding) is a method by which a variant TIG welding activating fluxes is coated on surface of plate.
- Since lead-free alloys have a higher surface tension a good activity flux is required.
- The trawsform on the weld penetration depth are studied after welding the Austenitic steel of activated flux with TIG welding.