- The coal additive contains surface activating catalyst, co-solvent, permeation assistant and solvent.
- Its principal role is to accelerate the distribution of gas or liquid, and support or protect the active catalyst, which especially has the relevantly lower mechanical strength.
- The process for synthesis of p-aminophenol by catalytic hydrogenation of nitrobenzene over Pt/Carbon active catalyst is described . A new process possesses good commercial foreground is expounded.
- The offer of a new job provided just the catalyst she needed.
- The cationic organopalladium(II) complexes bearing the -amino-pyridine ligands have been found as active catalysts for olefin polymerization and copolymerization.