- The process may involve the use of molten sodium cyanide mixtures;pack carburizing with activated solid material such as charcoal or coke, gas or oil carburizing, and dry cyaniding.
- Iron-aluminum (hydro) oxides and phyllosilicates are two most important and active solid components in soil, accounting for over 90 percent in soil mass.
- Now he is well enough to take solids.
- The burglar alarm was activated by mistake.
- Certain of these solids behave as if they were very thick liquids.
- Cheese is a solid; milk is a liquid.