activated pancreatic enzyme的用法和样例：
- At 1-year posttransplantation he remains free of supplemental oxygen, insulin, and pancreatic enzyme replacement.
- Orlistatis also known as tetrahydrolipstatin, and works by slowing down therelease of lipase, a pancreatic enzyme that breaks down fattytriglycerides in the gut.
- Pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy is given to manage pancreatic exocrine insufficiency (PEI) in cystic fibrosis (CF) and following pancreatectomy, total gastrectomy or chronic pancreatitis.
- The replacement therapy of pancreatic enzyme
- The pathogenesis of postoperative pancreatitis is associated with direct injury to the pancreas, increase of the pancreatic enzyme secretion, block of the pancreatic ducts and disturbances of blood supply.