Activated mesocarbon microbeads的用法和样例：
- Mabuchi A,Tokumitsu K,Fujimoto H,et al.Charge-discharge characteristics of the mesocarbon microbeads heat-treated at different temperatures [J].J Electrochem Soc,1995,142(4):1041.
- Mesocarbon microbeads (MCMB), discovered in the research of mesophase, is one of the new carbon materials and its research has laid the foundation of the mesophase theory.
- These spherules touched each other but not coalesced, which suggested that mesocarbon microbeads could be prepared with high yield by addition of AlCl3.
- The electrochemistry performance of mesocarbon microbeads (MCMB) and its mixture with artificial graphite was studied as anode materials for polymer lithium-ion batteries.
- The polymer film composite integrative electrode(designated as MCMB/SBA-15 CMPE)was prepared through a process that the membrane solution was cast directly on the mesocarbon microbead(MCMB)electrode with water-solubility bond.