Activated Clotting Time Value的用法和样例：
- The dose of UFH was changed according to the activated clotting time level.
- Methods Activated clotting time (ACT) was measured during and after cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) in 30 patients with IE and 30 patients with rheumatic heart disease (RHD) respectively.
方法:IE患者与风湿性心脏病(rheumatic heart disease,RHD)患者各30例,在体外循环(car-diopulmonary bypass,CPB)期间测定激活全血凝固时间(activated clotting time,ACT),CPB终止后,测ACT拮抗值。
- A combination of activated clotting time measurements and the ROTEM assay might reduce the frequency of additional protamine administration, which in this study provided no measurable benefit.
- IMPLICATIONS: In patients showing increased bleeding and prolonged activated clotting time after cardiopulmonary bypass, the ROTEM assay might be useful in excluding effects of residual heparin.
- Keywords Hemocoagulase;Desmopressin;Activated clotting time（ACT）;