- Under this condition, the decolouring ratio of activated clay is up to 90%.
- The activated process conditions,such as acidity,temperature,time,the ration of liquid to solid,soaking time on the decoloring capacity of activated clay are studied.
- Data illustrated that the optimum reaction conditions of TAED were as follow: The microwave power and time are 530w, 35min. the catalyst is activated clay.
- In this paper, 4A molecular sieves,activated clay and aluminum sulfate were prepared with the exhausted acid and alkali in the process of 4A molecular sieves by bentonite.
- In this paper , active clay was applied to adsorb Pb2+ and Cr(VI) in solution.