activated carbon supported tungstosilicic acid的用法和样例：
- Fructone was synthesized from ethyl acetoacetate and glycol using activated carbon supported phosphotungstic acid as catalyst.
- A method for synthesis of namyl lactate based on activated carbon supported phosphotungstic acid as catalyst was developed.
- The cyctic Condensation Carbonyl Perfume-Fructone is synthesized by the condensation reactions between acetoacetic ester and ethylene glycol with activated carbon supported phosphoric acid as catalyst.
- activated carbon supported phosphotungstic acid
- The synthesis of benzylacetate with acetic acid and benzyl alcohol as reactants and Active Carbon Supported Ferric Chloride as catalyst has been studied.