Activated carbon support的用法和样例：
- Fructone was synthesized from ethyl acetoacetate and glycol using activated carbon supported phosphotungstic acid as catalyst.
- A method for synthesis of namyl lactate based on activated carbon supported phosphotungstic acid as catalyst was developed.
- The cyctic Condensation Carbonyl Perfume-Fructone is synthesized by the condensation reactions between acetoacetic ester and ethylene glycol with activated carbon supported phosphoric acid as catalyst.
- Kinetics of oxidative carbonylation of methanol was studied using a continuous flow micro-reactor.A novel catalyst, activated carbon supported cuprous chloride, was used for the reaction.
- activated carbon supported phosphotungstic acid