- The ActionScript data types are String, Number, Boolean, Object, MovieClip, Function, null, and undefined.
- Indicates frame actions exist for this frame. Select the frame to view the decompiled Actionscript.
- When selected, ASV will resolve certain invalid jumps that target outside the current actionscript tag.
- Be familiar with ActionScript fitted programming language, have great coding style, have the ability of strong self-study and working independently.
- Frames View Tab consists of Frames and Layers Panes with Actionscript Pane and Info Pane providing context sensitive data.
actions actions of averting danger actions against regulations actions consistent with words Actions must accord with words actions repugnant to his words Actions speak louder than words Actions upon event of default. Actions talk louder than words. Actions speak louder than words. Actions Pane Subpane Control Sample