- something done (usually as opposed to something said)
- the state of being active
- a military engagement
- a process existing in or produced by nature (rather than by the intent of human beings)
- the series of events that form a plot
- the trait of being active and energetic and forceful
- the operating part that transmits power to a mechanism
- a judicial proceeding brought by one party against another; one party prosecutes another for a wrong done or for protection of a right or for prevention of a wrong
- an act by a government body or supranational organization
- the most important or interesting work or activity in a specific area or field
- institute legal proceedings against; file a suit against
- put in effect
- Backtracking and semantic actions do not mix well.
- I only like film that has got plenty of actions.