action-oriented teaching approach的用法和样例：
- action oriented teaching
- To improve the teaching effect, it uses the item as teaching approach which takes the action as the guide to develop the ability of students with active study, exploring study, cooperative study.
- To the behavior of natural and easygoing, generous appropriate action oriented show with a strong self-confidence, Only in this way can more suited to their roles.
- So in college English teaching, teachers should change their ideas and create a "learners oriented teaching environment to promote learner autonomy through the strategy training.
- The Delegation wished to request that all those thirteen proposals be included in the listing of action oriented proposals, on which they had been working since the second IIM.
- Those proposals could be presented with some kind of action oriented language or language that perhaps could assist us in making recommendations to the General Assembly.