- Previous studies usually regard the stative meaning of such verbs as extension of their action meaning in combination with the meaning of static existential construction.
- In one case, his action means to run toward him; in the other case, to run away.
- The action means about 30 million more children could be getting vaccinated, starting this year.
- To be cautious, the -ok action can be used instead of -exec. The -ok action means you'll be asked for confirmation before the command is executed.
- Users should not have to wonder whether different words, situations, or actions mean the same thing. Follow platform conventions.