- The action limit of photometric precision of portable POL quality analyzer has been determined by statistical method.
- From this testing data, which is accumulated and trended, the alert and action limits will be set.
- If the API has a specification for microbiological purity, appropriate action limits for total microbial counts and objectionable organisms should be established and met.
- "Is there a documented procedure to make chemical adds based on action limits to prevent chemistries from going outside the specification limits between analysis?
- Appropriate alert and action limits should be set for the results of particulate and microbiological monitoring. If these limits are exceeded operating procedures should prescribe corrective action.