actio libera in cause的用法和样例：
- Actio libera in cause means one commits a crime,who is in a state caused by the behavior himself with intent or by negligence,in which he without legal competence.
- RESEARCH INTO THE BASIC PROBLEMS OF ACTIO LIBERA IN CAUSE
- The third part is the character of the action libera in cause.
- The narrow sense of actio libera in causa should be used in our country.The legislation mode that the theory and specific provisions are integrated should be adopted.
- In China, there has been so much controversy and doubt in many aspects of actio libera in causa theory that a common understanding has not been reached.