- Strepromyces occupied a dominant position in actinomyces.
- The effect of 5406 actinomyces on the growth of wheat seedling were studied.
- The results showed that they are Stemphylium sp, Fusella Sacc, Alternaria sp, Fu5ari urn sp, Gibberella sp, Sphacelia sp, Actinomyces, Dematium Pers.
- Gram-positive cocci was the main pathogen,one case of superficial infection was caused by Actinomyces.
- Muris praised the major broadcast TV networks for strong screening practices, but acknowledged that most media outlets can't meet that standard.