- The process of producing maduramicin was studied using Actinomadura yumanense sp.
- The capturing effect of 5 strains of Arthrobotrys oligospora on the 3rd larvae of parasitic nematodes of sheep was described in the present study.
- The Nematode-destroying Fungus Arthrobotrys oligospora CIMH1appeared in septate hypha and conidia during the different growing period .
- The conidia of Arthrobotrys oligospora in vitro were able to survive in the fluid of rumen, abomasums and duodenum of sheep and could pass through the gastro-intestinal tract of rabbits.
- Madura foot due to Actinomadura pelletieri