- Banking day means a day on which a bank is regularly open at the place at which an act subject to these rules is to be performed.
- A civil juristic act subject to a stipulation of time limit shall take effect or rescind at the time when the time attached arrives.
- For a civil juristic act subject to a condition, if the condition attached violates the legal provisions or may not happen, such civil juristic act shall be deemed as invalid.
- juristic act subject to stipulation of time limit
- The court is acting in loco parent.