Acting Assistant Adjutant General的用法和样例：
- The O2, otherwise known as the 2nd assistant adjutant to the Ib. The O2 was basically in charge of the back-line services, and aided the Ib in his duties.
- He was made adjutant general of the Continental Army (1775) and succeeded Gen.Philip Schuyler in New York (1777).
- Acting Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs Glyn Davies said early reactions from the region were very positive.
- Acting officials were inexistent in late Han Dynasty, but such titles as Acting assistant or Acting Minister remained and changed to normal officials.
- Their bodies were found in a car in the town of Pratt in south central Kansas, said Sharon Watson, a spokeswoman for the Kansas Adjutant General's Department.