- The ribosome comprises different types of rRNA and associated proteins.
- The eukaryotic cytoskeleton is composed of three basic types of filaments and their associated proteins.
- Within the nucleus are the chromosomes tightly coiled strands of DNA and clusters of associated proteins.
- The multidrug resistance associated proteins 2 (MRP2) is a member of ATP-dependent organic anion transporters and ATP binding cassette transporters.
- Telomeric proteins is composed of double DNA binding protein, single DNA binding protein and telomeric associated proteins.