- A fool acts recklessly while a wit has a foresight.
- Despite being well trained these hot blooded nobles can act recklessly in battle, eager to out do other units and each other.
- If the marriage is the grave of love, longing for love means acting recklessly.
- Training animals is a science. Your acting recklessly will lead you nowhere.
- As the law stands, those people who know they are infected with a disease and yet act recklessly with others and transmit the disease are liable both civilly and, oftentimes, criminally.