- A fool acts recklessly while a wit has a foresight.
- It is unlikely that China will act recklessly, but even the mere suggestion of change has put the markets on edge.
- Despite being well trained these hot blooded nobles can act recklessly in battle, eager to out do other units and each other.
- Training animals is a science. Your acting recklessly will lead you nowhere.
- As the law stands, those people who know they are infected with a disease and yet act recklessly with others and transmit the disease are liable both civilly and, oftentimes, criminally.