act of worship的用法和样例：
- For a Muslim the hajj is the ultimate act of worship.
- The act of making a reverent petition to God, a god, or another object of worship.
- But since you must kill to eat, and rob the newly born of its mother's milk to quench your thirst, let it then be an act of worship.
- And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?[bbe] And when your children say to you, What is the reason of this act of worship?
- A financially-able Muslim sacrifices a single sheep or goat or shares six others in sacrificing a camel or cow as an act of worship during `Eid Al-Adha, to start on Monday.