act of treachery的用法和样例：
- An act of treachery, perpetrated on a previous partner in a deceit.
- With this, Ptolemy committed a great act of treachery, repaying evil for good.
- This, Hitler told his followers when he had somewhat recovered, was the worst act of treachery he had ever known.
- The North Korean regime chose to present this change of mind as an act of treachery.
- The whole community of the LORD sends this message: What act of treachery is this you have committed against the God of Israel?
- This dreadful murder is surely the act of a madman.