act of self的用法和样例：
- An act of self - mortification or devotion performed voluntarily to show sorrow for a sin or other wrongdoing.
- Knowledge of self increases as one gets older.
- In the act of recasting, the soul remembers the greater part of self before such a dance began, and then there is an opportunity in the remembrance to evolve into a new way of being.
- Be aware that in the act of retrieving a particularly large fractured off piece of self associated with one's inner child, one may go into the fracture and relive all the emotions associated.
- He never has any thought of self.